Thursday, December 15, 2011

What I've Been Up To

Since I haven't updated the blog in a bit, heres what I've been up to!


We went to Owen's work Christmas party last weekend, and it was a blast. It was at a fancy spot at the Hyatt in Incline, about 15 minutes away. When you walked in they handed you a glass of wine, and had great appetizers that filled you up before the dinner was even served! It was fun to get a chance to dress up and there was a great DJ for dancing later in the night.



Ready to go!



Owen and his best work bud Ryan


Then we strapped our Christmas tree to the Oldsmobile and spent the night decorating it, listening to Christmas music, and baking cookies!





And Tuesday I had my first day on the mountain, on a beautiful sunny day. Squaw Valley's season pass includes a pass to Alpine Meadows this year, another great mountain nearby, so I went there to check it out. Great trails and a lot less walking from your car to the lift, which is fine with me!!




No comments:

Post a Comment