Friday, December 16, 2011

Messy Goodness

"A perfectly kept house is the sign of a misspent life." Mary Randolph Carter


Its OK to translate quotes only in the way that you want, right? 

Ok, good.

Therefore, my to-do list for today includes:

1. Ignoring the sky high pile of clean laundry on my bed. Hey, at least its clean, right?

2. Ignoring the half-roll of toilet paper left in my bathroom. Sometimes toilet paper magically appears in your bathroom without you having to go to the store, right? We'll just worry about that later.

3. Pretending my car isn't filled with two jackets, a few shirts, empty cardboard boxes, my snowboard and a couple empty coffee cups. If I can't see it in the backseat whilst driving, no one else can see it, right?

4. Oh, that lightbulb in the kitchen is out? You just wait and see how good I am at cooking blindly.

5. Being green and all, we don't want to waste all that water washing dishes when we can just use the plastic. Its good for the environment, right?

Maybe tomorrow I will find a quote about how a clean house is helpful to oneself. Or maybe the next day.








No comments:

Post a Comment