Thursday, November 17, 2011

Sewing




I know what you're thinking, TWO blog posts in one day Kristin? Don't you have a life? WELL I have a whole week off, OK PEOPLE. Lots of free time to do whatever my little heart desires. Except spend money.

Today I spent the whole day in my "office," working on my shop. Nerd alert! But I love it! And ever since I hung up Christmas lights in here, its hard to get me to spend time elsewhere. Because I love Christmas lights.

I found a screaming deal on a bunch of vintage fabric last month, and have been trying to decide what to do with it. I needed something simple I wouldn't give up on halfway through. I found this clutch purse pattern online and it was perfect! Not too difficult, took less than two hours (even when I sewed the snap on the wrong side and had to redo it) and it turned out pretty well. Success!








No comments:

Post a Comment