Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Fun

pinterest.com


I think everyone should make room for a little fun in their day!! Otherwise life can get a little boring, right? Yes, indeedy.

Some ways I like to incorporate fun are as follows:

1) Pretending to pinch the behind of the person in front of me in the grocery line (obviously only pinching the air near said person's backside) thus embarrassing Owen for all eternity

2) Doing the "Martha Washington" while swimming (you know, where you go underwater, pull your hair over your face, come back up, style it back from your face in an attractive roll at the front, smile at everyone swimming with you)

3) Dancing while I'm vacuuming

4) Blasting Rascal Flatts in my Oldsmobile on my way to work to get me pumped up for the day

5) Drawing/ coloring with markers while watching T.V. even though I'm 24

OK, I guess I am a little embarrassing.

What do YOU do for fun???







1 comment:

  1. omg.....i can just imagine owen freaking if you pretend to pinch someone. that is great. also...umm duhh martha washington. best ever. <3 jb

    ReplyDelete