Tuesday, October 23, 2012

49ers Game






Last weekend Owen and I made last minute plans to go to a 49ers game in San Francisco. The game was at 1 o'clock, so we woke up super early so we could get some tailgating in (mimosas and roast beef sandwiches, yum). His cousins had flown in from New York that weekend, and we were lucky enough to meet up with them before and after the game. Good to see some family : )

Now, for all of you that know me well, you know there is nothing I love more than watching sports (HEH! Can't even type that with a straight face!) But ever since my West Virginia Mountaineer days, I do love being at a good football game. The energy of the crowd! The snacks! The cheerleaders sweet moves! The 105 degree weather! Oh wait, that part wasn't fun. It was so dang hot. I almost doused myself with a bottle of water, but then thought that might look a little eccentric. Not that Owen's flat brimmed hat didn't, which I stole halfway through the game for survival reasons.

Overall, a great footballin' time.


1 comment:

  1. umm...i think you mean the GIANTS game!

    love, j.ball

    ReplyDelete