Saturday, March 3, 2012

Office Inspiration (or should I say PINspiration, heh)

A girl is allowed to dream, right? I love my little work space at the moment, mostly because of the big window with great sunlight. (Good for mannequin-picture-taking) But here are some ideas for my ideal future home office, and because why the heck not, my future house in general.


My work space window - great view, right?


They say dream big right? How amazing is this house!


Minus the uncomfortable-looking chairs, this living room would be so relaxing.


I like all the inspiring prints in this office space.


Isn't this fold-up table ideal? I would love to use it as my shipping space. That way I can throw all the boxes, tape, scissors, etc. up on the shelves, and only have the "fun stuff" out in the open (read: clothes).

I got this idea from an adorable blogger who runs her own etsy shop, and whose hubby built it for her. Check out the details.


A reading nook? Yes, please.


I need a nice, open kitchen where I can be all "Giada - at- home". Maybe the white would inspire me to  keep it clean. Hey, there's a small chance.


I really want a great outside space to hang out in. How awesome is this grilling spot with the stone bar? I'd be out there all the time.





No comments:

Post a Comment