Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Lazy Tuesday, because we are old folks

 Since Tuesdays and Wednesdays are our "weekend," I had quite the relaxing day today. Here are some of the fun things I partook in:


I worked on my shop a little and mailed out some of the pieces I sold (yay!). I love going to my local post office, because the older lady at the counter, Ann, is the happiest person you've ever met. Literally. Every time she scans one of my packages, she yells "Up and away!" and places it on the counter behind her. When she's ready for you to swipe your card, she yells "ZAP IT!" She also has a cat named Elvis.

blogs.starbucks.com
Then I had my first Pumpkin Spice Latte at Starbucks of the season! LOVE THEM. 

Also LOVE this little girl's costume.


An amazing part of fall for me is buying caramel dip for apples....Delish!


Then I stuck a chicken in the crockpot for dinner. I know, very Martha Stewart of me. 

Side note: Taking out the "giblets" from the middle of a chicken was quite traumatic.


Then we were lazy bums and sat on the couch. Sometimes you just want to watch a little T.V. Seen here is Owen (may or may not be picking his nose) in our greatest new thrift find ever, the lounger chair.


Plan on ending the day off by reading on the porch in this little nook while Owen goes and plays basketball at the rec center. Great Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment