Friday, July 8, 2011

Five Things

There are five things that are making this morning a quite terrific morning today, and they go as follows:

1. My boyfriend, and the fact that he left me a delicious dinner in the fridge for when I came home from work at eleven last night. Whatta guy.



2. My morning latte. Of course.



3. That I dragged my lazy butt out of bed this morning and went for a run before work. Great start to the day!



4. That my sister is starting grad school in Georgia this week and is going to have an awesome time!



5. My awesome mom sent me a copy of a great budgeting book so I can get my behind into gear with my finances.  Watch out world, "Rich Kristin" is coming! 
(Or at the very least, "Able To Pay Her Bills Kristin")





Happy Friday everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment